We hope that during this time you and your families are staying safe and healthy. We know there have been a lot of questions and uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 virus. Due to the economic challenges this has brought, insurance carriers have made adjustments to assist their insureds during these times. As we learn of any changes or updates, we are working around the clock to make sure we get this information out to you.
Some carrier adjustments we have seen have been the following:
- Special open enrollment periods for employees who did not initially jump on during the company’s enrollment period.
- Allowing employees to stay on the insurance regardless of hours worked.
- Waived Telemedicine costs.
- Extension of grace period to help employers’ cashflow
As for Financial Designs, please know that on our side there are no delays when it comes to preparation of renewal comparisons or open enrollments. We have taken the proper measures to make sure that even though we are working virtually, we are still maintaining the same high level of customer service and accessibility we have delivered for almost 30 years!
Some common qustions we receive from clients:
- Assistance with terminations and administration of Mini Cobra or Federal Cobra.
- Help with enrolling employees off renewal.
- Claims & Benefits questions in regards to COVID testing or benefit use.
Anything you need during these uncertain times, we are just a phone call or email away. If you have any friends or family members whose present relationship has not delivered the service they deserve, please send us their information by clicking the link below or giving us a call. Now more than ever, everyone deserves an agent who has the staff and service model to get them thru this. We know we will back to normal life soon and stronger than ever when this is overcome.